Sunday, June 3, 2012
Day One
Strange emotions filled me today when the time came to send my Mom out of my apartment and back on the road. Living alone is a completely new experience for me and I am consumed with emotions cycling in waves. I love it. I hate it. I love it. I hate it. My mind cannot seem to chose a steady feeling. I am responsible for no one but myself and the pile of dishes from dinner can sit and no one with complain. Today was spent in a fictional world of a trashy novel to avoid the boredom I sensed hiding in the corner. Work starts tomorrow and my summer school classes start on Tuesday so I was leaving my sad feelings aside to have a great afternoon and evening. I am trying to avoid turning the air conditioning on because waking up to birds chirping and cars driving by is so soothing and I absolutely love it! I have a somewhat busy day tomorrow that I am sure will be full of ironing out many kinks in my soon-to-be routine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment