Friday, June 8, 2012
Day Six
I am free for the weekend! :) Although I'm buried in homework and studying this weekend, it still feels cathartic to scream happy weekend to myself! After biology this morning, I had a fabulous workout and the perfect walk home that I have decided is just the right length for me to completely cool down from my workout. While reaching my hand into the freezer for a popsicle, I stopped and made a yummy smoothie instead. I'm sure my neighbors think the world is ending because the blend is so so loud, but the frothy smoothie was worth the noise in my mind. I am meeting my friend Mary Ellen for a late lunch today at a new restaurant in downtown Iowa City. One of my main goals for the summer, besides surviving, is trying new restaurants and not going to the same old ones I've grown comfortable with. My big sis from Theta, Jenny, is coming into town tonight as well, so I am sure there will be some festivities. Overall, Fridays are my quiet, easy days and I am not complaining about that! Hopefully, there will be some more pictures coming soon! Happy Weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment