Three weeks is a long time and I've made it. If feels so good to be able to say that I'm almost halfway done. I know I need to be taking in every moment instead of wishing them away, but these classes are killing me! Anyways, I woke up early this morning to work on some homework before Leah came over. Biology Lab Reports are probably the most awful assignment I have ever encountered. I do not enjoy writing it at all. It's due at 9am on Tuesday morning, so I definitely need to get a move on!
Leah finished with her dance team requirements are two o'clock and we met up and got some late lunch downtown. I kept telling her that it felt surreal that she was here! After indulging in some much needed Whitey's Ice Cream, we came back to my apartment and chatted for a while. It felt so great to catch up just like old times! Leah was nice enough to chauffeur me to the grocery store for some much needed replenishments for the kitchen! A glass of wine and a few Oreos later, we were skyping with out friends Abbie and Chelsie! I realized when we were talking how much I missed their beautiful faces. Hopefully we will see each other in person soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment