Wednesday, June 6, 2012
Day Three
Yesterday was one of those days that hit me like a ton of bricks. I was sliding along and then, BAM! A good day interrupted. I started my classes and I thoroughly enjoyed my professors. Both my chemistry and biology professors seem a bit out of the ordinary, but I think that's what I need for the summer! I had a great workout at the beautiful Campus Rec. Center when my cell phone decided to poop out. Normally this sort of road block would be easily jumped over, but living alone with no land line telephone presented a problem. I seem to get the most homesick when I cannot reach the people I want to talk to when I prefer to contact them. Hence the minor panic attack yesterday morning when my phone broke. Besides that, however, I enjoyed a great day! My phone will be back in my hands this afternoon thanks to my awesome friend Sarah! We plan on picking up my phone, cooking a delicious dinner and sitting down to one of the many movies left here for me to watch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment