I discovered motivation today! For the past week I've been having some serious issues getting my to-do list done and sitting in bed on YouTube or Pinterest or reading an entire novel in an evening. Tonight, however, BAM! Motivation! I came home from class and immediately started working on my Lab Report. It's amazing how fast these things get done when I'm not distracted and I don't give up every few hours. As of right now, my lab report is waiting to be proofread and printed! I'm actually a little proud of it. I really feel like I did a great job!
With some convincing from my mom, I pulled some pork chops out of the freezer and marinated them in olive oil and some general seasonings. I also made some frozen corn to add a little color to my dinner. It was a delicious and healthy dinner! It didn't last long, though, as I was quickly back to work.
Maybe I should start a list of household chores that I've learned and completed this summer! :)
-Replaced the overhead lightbulb (harder than it sounds)
-Made and successfully executed a homemade fruitfly trap.
-Unclogged the shower with Drano (note to self: that stuff smells bad!)
We shall see how much more is added to this list by the end of the summer! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment