Well folks, I made it a week. I survived an entire week of new experiences, places, classes, people, and an entirely new environment. My parents neglected to name me Grace, so it wasn't the most graceful, but I did it. I'm an 1/8 of the way through my journey this summer! Woohoo! I already have a quiz tomorrow and an exam on Thursday! Everything is moving so fast.
Today was a pretty lazy day. I was dreading replacing the light bulb that had gone out in the only overhead lamp in my apartment, but I forced myself so fix it first thing this morning. Along with some other dreaded chores, I found myself sitting at my desk studying for most of the day. I finally bent and turned the air conditioning on, as I was sweating just sitting still. That's my boundary. My first solo tour was scheduled for tonight for the Admissions Center, but unfortunately, the group never showed. There were four other tour guides assigned to the group as well, and nope. No tour group to give a tour to. I was a little disappointed, but oh well. I will have plenty of tours in the future!
Tomorrow is a jam packed day of class and hopefully a workout. I have realized that I cannot fall behind on my note-taking because the pacing of summer school is so fast and if I fall behind, I will never catch up. Other than that, this week looks pretty normal. I will have all my classes this week and work and studying, so I imagine I will be loving a relaxing Saturday by the end of this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment