Well, Happy Monday! Today was a great Monday, actually! I spent most of my day in class, but that is to be expected when I'm taking 8 credits in 8 weeks. Studying and homework is definitely picking up and I have my first lab tomorrow. I'm comfortable with Chemistry labs, but Biology labs freak me out a little. I'm a bit nervous, but I was nervous about this summer. I've learned to just jump in the fire and pray that things will fall into place with hard work and some elbow grease.
I discovered an amazing website today when I was deciding what to make for dinner. www.supercook.com is a website where you type in the ingredients you have readily available and it searches main recipe websites and gives you thousands of options of what you can make with those ingredients. I made Mexican Chicken Breasts tonight and they were delicious! I think I am going to bookmark the website and use it often!
No comments:
Post a Comment