Friday, June 15, 2012

Day Twelve

Yesterday was a rather long day for my brain. I was up and moving by seven a.m. and off to Biology lecture, lab and then Chemistry lecture. I did, however, give my very first solo tour yesterday and my trick is to not tell anyone that I'm new at the job. Pretending to be a seasoned tour guide is way easier in my book than apologizing for a few tongue ties. I finished out my school day with my first chemistry exam and lets just say that we're moving on. It probably wasn't one of my best performances, but we'll wait and see until the grade comes out. After that long, twelve hour day, I was in no mood to do anything when I came home so I indulged in a trashy, summer novel and upon finishing, it was already 8:30 p.m. I had already eaten dinner so I popped in a movie and fell asleep. I felt so good to just hang out and do nothing. We all need a personal day (or evening) every now and again!

No comments:

Post a Comment