Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Day Eleven

We made bouncy balls in Chemistry Lab today! I felt my inner-five-year-old resurfacing. Yes, I did get several judging looks from fellow classmates who were not as impressed, but I was having so much fun! The best part was that we were allowed to keep them. I will always be entertained now because I have my very own trusty bouncy ball.

Other than the fun lab, today was draining. I had a total of five hours of chemistry class today. By the end, I never wanted to look at a molecular mass, or constant value ever again. I was brain dead. Afternoon naps, however, are the perfect cure for chemistry overload! I have my first chemistry exam tomorrow, and I'm not quite sure how I feel about it. The format is very different from past chemistry exams that I've taken, but I will certainly find out how prepared I am very soon. My OCD-ness kicked in when I realized that we were taking the exam in my favorite (yes, I have a favorite) lecture hall. I'm not the only one though. There were a few of us sharing our minor excitement.

Peanut Butter+Nutella=Heavenly
This small, but mighty combination is what got me through studying tonight. It's like a peanut butter cup on a spoon made in your kitchen! My favorite after dinner snack. My dad, however, likes to modify this snack by drizzling chocolate syrup into the peanut butter jar and then eating it out. I haven't succumbed to that level yet, but maybe one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment