Whew. It was hot today! I was lucky enough to spend most of my day in air-conditioned buildings, but to anyone who wasn't given that opportunity, my heart aches. The University of Iowa is undergoing immense amounts of construction this summer and to those construction workers, the heat must be unbearable. There's such thing as an ice day or a snow day, what about a hot day? Come on, when it is over 95 degrees outside, everyone is miserable. The only person I know that "claims" to like these high temperatures is my brother, but he complains about it when he's in it, so I don't think anyone really enjoys this weather. I think a nice day inside air conditioning while the world pauses would be marvelous. A day to relax or catch up or read 3 books. Either way, it would be marvelous!
I am dying to watch the Bachelorette tomorrow!! I was so hoping that I was going to be able to watch it tonight at the rec maybe, but I was too swamped with homework. I will be the crazy girl tomorrow afternoon who is sprinting up the hill to my apartment and racing in for a popsicle, some nail polish and my computer! I promised myself that I would stay off twitter tonight because twitter is Bachelorette heaven. At least my feed is. My friend Amanda is a continuous episode tweeter and Ashely Hebert and her fiancé J.P. tweet back and forth about their opinions, so in order to keep my mind a blank slate, I try to stay away. Notice the try. It's nearly impossible and so so tempting. All is know is that someone lives at home with his parents and he's 28. eek! That's a bit of a turn off. Sorry Emily, we all have to go through more bad than good in order to discover the amazing! I'm sure I will rant or rave about the episode on tomorrow's blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment