Alrighty, I've decided that 8 exams, the PCAT, 2 lab reports, and 3 labs a week is a lot. Up until, I've pretended to be used to the hectic schedule, but c'mon. This is crazy. The feeling that will overcome me when the sun sets on July 27th will be complete and utter joy. Summer school is not normal. Studying and doing homework when the weather is gorgeous and most people aren't studying is a bit tortuous. I only have 4 more exams, including tonight's, 4 more labs, the PCAT and THEN I'M DONE. I'm burnt out. I am ready to enjoy the short summer that I have when I move back home and then join my friends back in Iowa City. I never knew how much I loved 18 week semesters until I was in an 8 week semester. Syllabus week, I love it. An exam a month instead of 2, love it. An entire week to complete a pre-lab activity, my favorite. Maybe that's what I was supposed to get out of this summer. I was supposed to learn to appreciate the regular academic semester by surviving an 8 week semester. If it wasn't what I was supposed to learn, I learned it anyway.
Abbie and Chelsie and Krisitn will be in Iowa City is just over 24 hours and I am so excited! I wish they could be standing outside MacBride Hall when my exam was over tonight, but tomorrow will definitely do!
Here are some pictures of Abbie and Chelsie and me again!
No comments:
Post a Comment