Monday, July 23, 2012

Day Forty-seven and Forty-eight

Alright ladies and gentlemen, we have closed in on less than a week until I'm home and done with summer classes for good!! I go home on Friday and at this point, I wish it was today! I had an amazing weekend with amazing friends to close out the summer! My sorority sister, Haley, drove into Iowa City on Friday night and we hung out in my apartment with red velvet cupcakes and wine and a funny movie! It was the exact night that I was hoping for and it was so great to catch up with her! We were up early on Saturday and we treated ourselves to a delicious Hamburg Inn breakfast! We both headed back up to Cedar Rapids and my friend Sarah picked me up later on and we went to her house. Laying on the couch and watching stupid TV shows and funny movies completed the perfect afternoon. I have never loved cable television so much in my life.

Sarah's good friend from high school, Brea, came over and it was so nice to meet some of Sarah's friends from home. We enjoyed a late, but extremely delicious, dinner and a bonfire before we resided to the basement for a good ole late night sleepover. So fun! I, however, am coming down with a cold. Perfect timing, right? 3 exams and packing and of course my body choses the last week to get sick!

Sunday consisted of sleeping in and pancakes and homework and the Bachelorette, of course! I felt that I must watch the finale live and Sarah and I went to Emily and Haley's apartment for burgers and bachelorette! It was fun to watch with friends this time! And of course... Jef got the final rose! He was so adorable the entire show! I did feel a little bad for Arie, but I feel like he will survive. Jemily were so cute and at the After the Final Rose show, they couldn't keep their hands off of each other! So, so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment