After a crazy night downtown, we came back and crashed. To be honest, it looked like a tornado hit my apartment when I woke up on Saturday. All of us were moving rather slow on Saturday, but we finally got out of bed for some cereal and toast. Chelsie wasn't feeling very good, so she stayed home, but Kristin, Abbie and I went out the mall for some much needed shopping. I would say that Good Deals was the theme of the day! Wedges for $40 and shorts for $11. I'm usually the person that completely misses the sales, but not this weekend!
Saturday night was a quite night, but exactly what I was hoping for. I made dinner for the four of us and it felt great to eat some healthy food! My Big Fat Greek Wedding was put in the DVD player and ice cream was served. It felt like we were back in our dorm rooms on a Tuesday night just watching a movie like normal. It was perfect.
Today is my day to play a little bit of catch up. Laundry and dishes and homework are all on the list and my motivation is no where to be found. It's gone. All I want to do is lay in bed and watch some crappy TV. Hopefully that will happen eventually!


No comments:
Post a Comment