Thursday, July 5, 2012

Day Thirty-one

Happy Fourth of July!!
Fourth of July is such a wonderful holiday! Corn on the cob and fireworks and BBQ's. Who wouldn't love a holiday like that? Haley and I head to Bettendorf yesterday afternoon to meet up with some friends for dinner and the fireworks. I was so glad to get out of Iowa City for a little while and so glad that I was able to see some amazing friends. My friend and future roommate, Rachel, had us over at her house where Haley and I met a few of her high school friends and went out to dinner. Fireworks were perfect and mosquito-free (the best part about the fireworks in my mind). I also feel that work and or summer school should not be allowed the day after the fourth. It felt like such a Saturday to me and getting up for class this morning was dreadful. Sleep was calling my name but I had to ignore it! Mom and Connor arrived today and it is so great seeing them!

Here are a few pictures from the 4th of July!!




No comments:

Post a Comment