Thursday, July 26, 2012

Day Fifty-one

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am going to miss this place. I've lived here long enough to know where the floor creeks are and what the strange noises outside are and it will be weird not living here anymore. Yesterday afternoon, I spent a lot of time packing up my stuff and I always get nostalgic when I do that. Most of my belongings are sitting in a giant pile in the main room and I am so excited for the next two weeks at home and the next year at my sorority house with my roommate, Rachel, but this place served me well. I will miss it.

Yesterday was spent, aside from the packing, going to class and studying. Sounds downright amazing right? I thought so. I have in front of me my last 12-hour day for the summer. Up at seven and my last scheduled event is done at seven. I'm already tired! Hopefully I'll be awake to blog about today!

No comments:

Post a Comment