Yesterday was about as lazy it could have been. Laundry, homework, dishes, Grey's Anatomy re-runs. I had a very relaxing day and I'm so glad! I had the opportunity to Skype with Abbie and Chelsie and it felt like we were back in their room gossiping about our day! I continue to realize how much I miss them in my everyday life! I cannot wait to be living in the same house as them in less than 40 days!!
This is a pretty relaxing and exciting week. I do not have Chemistry Case Study or Lab this week and my Chemistry professor emailed us saying that class was starting earlier than usual because there is no class Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday! Woot! Biology, however, is still kicking. I have class everyday, but the fourth, I have an exam tomorrow morning at 7:00 am and then a lab quiz and a lab all on Tuesday! Whew. The day off on Wednesday will be a nice break!
No comments:
Post a Comment