Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Day Thirty

Thirty! Thirty days!! Wooooo!

Alright, here's the Bachelorette dish. I'm just going to jump right in it.

Jef... so sweet! Fell in love with him and Emily this episode. I can absolutely see Emily and Ricky slipping right into his life and their lifestyles completely meshing. I wish she could have met his parents but lots of siblings will have to do! I think Jef really showed Emily that there is much more to him than his skateboard and skinny jeans. His family has a ranch and he can shoot a gun. He really is just a great mix of city and country. The letter that he read her at the end of the date made me cry. It was so sweet and completely genuine. I hope Emily saw how amazing he was!

Sean's hometown date was interesting. I cannot seem to figure out why I didn't love him as much this episode. He was so sweet and his dogs were adorable!! Love them! His family was very welcoming and I enjoyed the small practical jokes that they played on Emily. Telling a women that you still live at home when you're 28 can be a giant red flag and I think Emily realized that. She was definitely playing the part in front of him and his family when he told her that he did. Unfortunately for Sean's family, they didn't really understand the concept of a punch line. Jokes are way funnier when the punchline is dramatic, not a casual slip that Sean doesn't live at home or that they aren't actually eating armadillo for dinner. Come on! Give the joke some justice! I'm interested to see how next week goes for Sean. I'm pulling for Sean because I really do like him! Go Sean!!

Arie. Wa waaaa. I was so disappointed with Arie. I don't know if it was because his parents were so rude to talk in Dutch in front Emily ABOUT Emily. Clearly she cannot understand them and I thought that was so incredibly disrespectful! Arie's family was otherwise very welcoming, but in my opinion not a huge fan of the Bachelor(ette) process. I think the other men have caught up to the relationship that Arie and Emily have so they don't sparkle so much anymore. We shall see!

I'm so excited for next weeks episode! These are my top three guys and I cannot wait for a show without immature emotions and men that shouldn't be on the show! Good luck Emily!

No comments:

Post a Comment