Friday, July 20, 2012

Day Forty-five and Forty-six

The past two days have been an absolute blur. My mom came Wednesday night and we ran some errands and enjoyed a lovely dinner at Monica's in Coralville. My nerves for the PCAT were growing once we got home, but we just hung out until it was time for bed. Speaking of the PCAT, it's a mind game. Candidates are not allowed anything on their bodies, they're required to wear sound-blocking headphones and they place you in a tiny little cubicle with video and audio recording. Not fun. I hope I never have to go to prison because this was a bit uncomfortable. I didn't do stellar on the exam, but there were a lot of factors playing into that score. I will be taking it again in exactly two months and I am determined to earn a better score.

Yesterday was quite an emotional day because.... I bought this moped.
Cute, right? I thought so. It was probably the largest purchase I've ever made myself and it really did feel like the right decision. I got an incredible deal and a free helmet! Moped U was so helpful and they gave me a little riding lesson to be sure that I don't look like a fool. No one wants that! And quite frankly, whoever said shopping therapy was a bust, had it all wrong! A few purchases will turn any down mood back around! I have proof! 

No comments:

Post a Comment