Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Day Forty-four

Mom comes today! :) Okay, Mom coming means that I have to take the PCAT tomorrow and that is scaring me. Every thought I'm thinking right now is whether I studied enough or how well will I do or what if I don't do well? I can't find the pause button. But! That's why Mom is coming, right? Moms are always good at calming their children down. We're going to go out for a nice dinner and relax and I'm going to have a panic attack and I'm going to study a little bit. Just a usual night in the world of Meagan!

I did watch the Bachelorette Men Tell All yesterday afternoon and I found myself clicking through so I didn't have to watch certain parts. There were some men on this season that made me incredibly uncomfortable and I simply didn't want to hear what they had to say. Kalon and Ryan were two people that didn't deserve to even come because they were so awful to Emily and I can only imagine how they are in their everyday lives. Rudeness is one thing, but saying things that are absolutely awful and thinking they're acceptable is another. And no, Ryan, you will not be the next Bachelor.

As for the final show, I hope it doesn't come crashing down in Emily's face. She should pick someone and move on. I feel like she does a lot of things because she doesn't want people in the public and in her private life to treat her differently or judge her, but she's ultimately hurting herself. We shall see on Sunday who she picks or rather, who she doesn't pick and according to Chris Harrison, "you don't want to miss the most dramatic live TV event of the summer!" da da daaaaaaaa.


No comments:

Post a Comment